Organic Week photo contest – Be featured on our new website!
There are some pretty big things happening at the COABC right now, including a brand new website! We’re busy putting together a fresh, collaborative space that will engage BC’s organic sector on all levels, from producer to consumer, and will provide better support through improved tools, information and resources.
And that’s where you come in: Somehow, in between all of your planning, planting, harvesting, marketing and selling, you’ve managed to share some amazing photos. Trust us—we’ve noticed. Your photos are authentic, one-of-a-kind and tell the real story of BC organic. And that’s why we want to feature your images on our website (with credit, of course)!
- Grand prize: Your image will be featured front and centre on our new homepage
- Second and third prize: Your image will be featured in another prominent location on our new website
How to enter:
Dig through your archives, or take a new photo of BC organic in action. We want to see it all: the fields, the faces, the sowing, the growing, the grazing, the processing, the selling and of course the eating! Just remember, all photos must be of organic operations that are either certified or transitional under the COABC umbrella.
- Share your photos on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter with the hashtag #OrganicBC
- Make sure your Facebook posts are public so we can see your photos!
- Don’t use social media? Email your photos to Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to tell the story behind the photos to bring them to life!
- That’s it! You’re entered to win.
All non-winning entries may also be used on our website in various locations—we’ll be in touch! All photos, winning or not, will include photo credits.
The contest opens first thing on Monday, Sept. 7th and runs until Monday, Oct. 12th at midnight (PDT)!
The fine print
- Winners will be determined by a panel of judges.
- All photos must be of organic operations that are either certified or transitional under the COABC umbrella.
- Enter as many times as you’d like. The more photos, the merrier.
- You must have access to the high-quality original. We will ask for it!
- All photo orientations will be accepted, but landscape is preferred for the winning shots.
- To be eligible for the prize, entrants must be legal residents of Canada and be of the age of majority or older at the time of entry in their province or territory.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Good luck! If you have any questions, please get in touch with Stacey at email@example.com.